I can honestly say that these cookies are the easiest things I have ever made! The are super tasty and really addictive so be careful!! They are really healthy and incredibly quick and easy to make…
The only ingredients you need are:
- 3 small bananas (or 2 large ones)
- 8oz porridge oats
- 2tbs golden syrup
- 100g chocolate chips
What you need to do:
- I started off by mashing my bananas in a small bowl and then but them in a large mixing bowl along with the oats, golden syrup an chocolate chips.
- Then all you have to do is mix it all up so you have a stiff mixture that isn’t going to fall apart.
- Next I greased a baking tray and placed 12 different cookies on the tray.
- Finally, all you have to do is place them in thee oven at 180 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes.
These cookies make really good snacks to nibble on during the day and they are an healthy alternative to a cupcake or chocolate bar.
Thank you for reading and let me know I you try out this recipe!
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13434571/?claim=u6nhsb8gx8p”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>